Organisational transformation usually means new systems, and new reporting procedures. Does your data roadmap incorporate this?
Have you considered if your technology is enabling you to make the most of the data you have? Will the organisation transformation allow you access to and analyses of accurate data you’ll need in the future? This ebook will help you with that.
Data is one of an organisation’s most valuable assets. Data informs an organisation about its own performance, culture, and clients and provides information about its competitive market, the services it offers, external influences, and potential clients. Once the objectives of a transformation program have been identified, and any changes to business objectives confirmed, assessing data requirements is a valuable next step.
Understanding how to uplift data capabilities to achieve identified objectives will allow you to incorporate essential elements into your organisational transformation project, such as creating a Data Roadmap or a new data strategy. Thinking about data will not only result in your organisation having better access to data and the information it provides moving forwards, it will positively influence the success of other key transformation focuses such as people, processes, and technology.
In this ebook, we talk about:
- Understanding why organisations undertake transformation programs.
- Why it’s important to think about data first.
- Utilising your existing data.
- Uplifting data capabilities to boost your organisation’s future.
- Explaining the four pillars of organisational transformation.
- Create a Data Roadmap that aligns with your transformation program.